Study Schedule of the MEAS Program
The MEAS program offers
- language courses for beginners and advanced learners (in Chinese, Japanese, Korean and Indonesian);
- core lectures and elective seminars on East Asian societies (China, Japan, Korea, South-East-Asia) from a social scientific perspective;
- colloquiums and seminars on social scientific research skills.
Moreover, in the third semester the program offers three study tracks to choose from: Professional Track, Language Track, Research Track.
1) Professional Track with specialization: module “Internship”
2) Language track with specialization: module “Language study in Asia”
3) Research track with specialization: modules “Research Training”, “Electives”, “Research Skills”
3a) Research Track: Alternative program structure, including studying language abroad
SWS = course hours per week
CP = credit points