- Oberseminar DIGO: Diskrete Mathematik, Geometrie und Optimierung (dienstags)
- AG & Oberseminar Diskrete Mathematik (mittwochs)
- Kolloquium Mathematische Informatik (montags)
Research assistant and PhD Student of Prof. Dr. Thorsten Theobald.
- The dual cone of sums of nonnegative circuit polynomials, with Mareike Dressler and Thorsten Theobald, to appear in Advances in Geometry; see arXiv:1809.07648.
- A unified framework of SAGE and SONC polynomials and its duality theory, with Lukas Katthän and Thorsten Theobald, arXiv:1903.08966
- Real Algebraic Geometry
- Nonnegativity of Polynomials
Talks and Posters
- 'The dual cone of sums of nonnegative circuit polynomials' (talk), MEGA 2019 at Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Spain, June 20, 2019
- 'A unified framework of SAGE and SONC polynomials and its duality theory' (poster), Workshop on Applied Algebra at Technische Universität Braunschweig, Germany, June 7-8, 2019
- 'The dual cone of sums of nonnegative circuit polynomials' (talk), Arctic Applied Algebra at University of Tromsø, Norway, April 01, 2019