Beatriz Besen de Oliviera | DAAD Stipendiatin und Doktorandin
- Seit 2021- Guest Researcher at Goethe University of Frankfurt (DAAD Scholarship) – Supervisor: Prof. Dr. Andreas Walther
- Seit 2021 – Guest Researcher at Humboldt University of Berlin (DAAD Scholarship)- Supervisor: Prof. Dr. Hanna Schwander
- Seit 2019- Ph.D. Candidate in the Program of Social Change and Political Participation at the University of São Paulo (CAPES Scholarship)
- 08/2020- M.A. in State, Government and Public Policies at the Latin American Faculty of Social Sciences (FLACSO Brazil) - Supervisor: Professor Ph. D. Paulo César Ramos
- 04/2019- M.A. in Social Psychology at University of São Paulo - Supervisor: Professor Ph.D. Luis Guilherme Galeão da Silva
- 2017-2018- Social Development Projects Analyst- Communitaria Social Development Consultancy
- 2015-2017- Cultural and Educational Projects Coordinator- São Paulo City Hall- Educational Center of Heliópolis
- 2014- 2015- Specialist in Psychopathology and Contemporary Clinic- SEDES Sapientiae Institute
- 2014- B.A.: Psychology- University of São Paulo
- 2012- Bachelor Exchanges: ISPA - Institute of Applied Psychology - Lisbon, Portugal- Academic Merit Scholarship of USP - and University of Balearic Islands, Spain – Interuniversity Development Center (CINDA) Scholarship
- collective and political memory, youth, participation, new right movements, discourse analysis, social change, new modes of subjectivation, power relations
Thesis Title: Between the entrepreneurship and militancy: discourses and identities in peripheral youth
Thesis Title: Your memory now is my memory: the building of political memory and the re-establishment of a reciprocal recognition
- WiSe: 2021/22- Sozialpädagogische Forschung zu Bildung und Bewältigung im Lebenslauf I: Youth political participation in far-right movements - an international perspective
- 2020 - Society, Multiculturalism and Rights and Society, Environment and Citizenship - Intern in the Program of Teaching Support - University of São Paulo
Ausgewählte Workshops & Vorträge
- Working paper invited presentation- International Congress of TRANS.ARCH: collective memories and subaltern uses- Goethe University- 26-29/04/2022
- Coordinator of the WG “Political Memory, Democracy and Conservatism” at the IX Political Psychology Meeting of the State of São Paulo – “Political Psychology, Conservatism and the Challenges to Democracy” -online- 7-9/12/2021
- Guest Speaker- 3rd Colloquium of Psychology and Critical Theory: “Liberation and Political Emotions” – State University of Feira de Santana- online- 17-24/11/2021
- Speaker - Workshop “Mass incarceration, prisoners and criminal alternatives” hosted by Sesc 24 de Maio- 07/18/2018
- Ansara, , Besen, B. O. (2021) Perus Mass Grave: place of memory and resistance. Discourse Studies, 7 (1), p. 115-132, Morelos, México.
- Besen, B. O., Ansara, S. (2021). Structural Violence and Dictatorial Marks: Psychosocial Analysis from Peripheral Psychosocial Practices and Researches Journal. 16(2), p. 1-13, São João Del Rey, Brazil.
- Oliveira, B. (2020). The inequality of bodies and the selectivity of memory in Brazil after the democratic transition. Latin-American Journal of Politics and Society, vol. I, June, p. 42-60, São Paulo, Brazil.
- Oliveira, B. (2020). Political Memory and Psychosocial Elaboration: contributions and articulations from a participant-research. In: Cordeiro, M., Lara, M. et al. Psychology and Public Policy Researches: post-graduation dialogues. Vol. II, São Paulo, p. 135-157, IP: University of São Paulo.
- Oliveira, B. (2020). Utopia and freedom: the limits between social entrepreneurship and political activism. Peripheral Reconnections Journal, v.12, May, p. 6-8, São Paulo, Brazil.
- Oliveira, B.B. (2020) Memory and True: from dystopia in 1984 to reality in Psychology and Pathologies of the Capitalism Journal. v.3, Costa- Rica.
- Besen, B. O. (2019). The Invisible Second Hand of the Market: deregulation of the world of work, austerity policies and legal activism. Management and Public Policies Journal, 9(1), 16-31, São Paulo, Brazil. https://doi.org/10.11606/rgpp.v9i1.175156
- Andrade, , Oliveira, B.B., Souza, A. L., Sala, L. et al. (Org.) (2019). E-book Youth Resistance Voices! Salvador: Segundo Selo.
- Oliveira, B. (2018). The political memory as an instrument of public action and reciprocal recognition. Political Psychology Journal [online]. 18 (41), p. 55-68. ISSN 2175-1390, Brazil.
- Oliveira, B., Rivera, M. F., Ansara, S. et al. (2018). The institutionalization of gender discussions in universities: reflections through the curriculum of Psychology graduate courses in the city of São Paulo. Management and Public Policies Journal, v.8, p. 74-93, São Paulo, Brazil.
- Observation: I submitted the articles in different times, I changed the use of Oliveira to Besen in 2020, but some of them remain with Oliveira.