Conference Convex and Integral Geometry
Convex and Integral Geometry 2017
Goethe University Frankfurt, September 25 - 29, 2017
The conference "Convex and Integral Geometry" will take place at the Goethe University Frankfurt from September 25 - 29, 2017.
List of main speakers
- Semyon Alesker (Tel Aviv University)
- Bo Berndtsson (Göteborgs Universitet)
- Andrea Colesanti (Università degli Studi di Firenze)
- Dmitry Faifman (University of Toronto)
- Joseph Fu (University of Georgia, Athens)
- Daniel Hug (KIT Karlsruhe)
- Monika Ludwig (TU Vienna)
- Emanuel Milman (Technion Haifa)
- Matthias Reitzner (University of Osnabrück)
- Franz Schuster (TU Vienna)
- Gil Solanes (UA Barcelona)
- Alina Stancu (Concordia University Montreal)
- Elisabeth Werner (Case Western Reserve University)
- Artem Zvavich (Kent State University)
- Andreas Bernig (Goethe University Frankfurt)
- Thomas Wannerer (Schiller University Jena)
The email address of the conference is
Please register until August 31 by email. There is no registration fee.
The conference takes place in Auditorium H IV, Goethe-University Frankfurt, Jügelhaus, Mertonstrasse 17-21, 60325 Frankfurt.
With public transportation: Station: "Bockenheimer Warte" U-Bahn (underground lines): U4, U6, U7 Tram: 16, Bus: 32, 36, 50
From Central Station: Take U-Bahn U4, direction "Bockenheimer Warte", and get off at the final station "Bockenheimer Warte". Take the exit "Senckenbergmuseum" (the one to your left if you leave the train). Turn right. Then go straight ahead until the end of the "Mertonstrasse ". You will find auditorium H IV in the building to your left. You should buy a "Kurzstrecken-Ticket" for 1,80 EURO at vending machines which you can find in all underground stations.
More information, including a list of hotels in Frankfurt, and the program, will follow.