Telefon: 069 798-47208
Current research interests
- Radar-based classification of rotor blades from wind-turbines
- Image-based detection of rotor blades from wind-turbines
- Structural health monitoring of rotor blades from wind-turbines
- Classification of bat species based on audio data
- Detection of bat activity based on audio data
- Methods: (Supervised) Deep Learning, Machine Learning, Image Processing
|since 2022||Researcher at Goethe University as part of the Profi-WIND project and AeroSense project|
|2018 - 2022||Master of Science in Physics at Goethe University.
Title of thesis: “Automated dendritic spine detection using deep learning”
Supervised by Prof. Dr. Matthias Kaschube and Prof. Dr. Jochen Triesch at FIAS.
|2014 - 2017||
Bachelor of Science in Physics at Goethe University.