- Corona Info
- Bachelor KAEE
- Master STS
- Studien- und Leistungsnachweise
- Studieren im Ausland
How to apply
The portal for submission for 2020 has closed – thank you for your applications!
We are looking forward to your applications for the winter term 2020/21 next year in June!
For the Online Application please visit the following link: http://www.uni-frankfurt.de/35791924?
Documents to be submitted
- Curriculum vitae (in tabular form)
- Proof of English language skills (level B2)
- Letter of motivation in English (400-600 words)
If you are not already enrolled at Goethe University:
- Copy of your Secondary school certificate (e.g. ‘Abiturzeugnis’)
- Copy of the Bachelor’s degree certificate (incl. Diploma Supplement)
If the Bachelor's degree has not yet been completed:
- A transcript of records or equivalent document listing the content of the study program and average grade
You may need to submit other documents depending on your country of origin and your previous education; please see the general information about applying for a Master’s degree.
For people interested in applying for the MA: Pls. read first the information, instructions and especially our FAQ catalog before coming to advisory hours. To clarify issues and questions according to the documents you've to hand in for your application, pls. contact uni-assist under firstname.lastname@example.org Thank you!