NEWS: Starting from April 2022 I am a postdoc at TU Darmstadt.
This webpage won't be updated anymore.
I am working on orthogonal Shimura varieties, with particular interest in their interaction with Siegel modular forms. More precisely, I deal with cones of special cycles, the problem of their polyhedrality, the equidistribution of the irreducible components of such cycles, and the injectivity of the Kudla-Millson theta lift. My advisor is Prof. Dr. Martin Möller.
(2) Cones of special cycles of codimension 2 on orthogonal Shimura varieties - preprint (2022).
(1) Strongly ambiguous Hilbert squares of projective K3 surfaces with Picard number one (arXiv:1807.06936) - published in Rend. Sem. Mat. Univ. Politec. Torino (2019).
- Homework of Algebra (Wintersemester 2020/21)
- Homework of Elementare Zahlentheorie (Sommersemester 2020)
- Homework of Lineare Algebra (Sommersemester 2019)
- Homework of Komplexe Algebraische Geometrie I (Wintersemester 2018/19)
Picture: Archives of the Mathematische