Hybrid Symposium on the state-of-the-art of tomato research in West Africa
Call for abstracts open until July 1st, 2022!
Register until July 15, 2022!
We are pleased to welcome you from 27 to 29 July 2022 both online and at the Etisalat auditorium of the Abomey-Calavi University in Benin!
Organising partners in Benin
- Laboratory of Genetics, Horticulture and Seed Science (GBioS), Faculty of Agronomic Sciences, University of Abomey-Calavi
- National Institute of Agricultural Research of Benin (INRAB)
- World Vegetable Center (WorldVeg)
- Center for Valorization of Local Food (CEVADEL)
Financial support in Germany
- Goethe Research Academy for Early Career Researchers: Center Sustain (GRADE Sustain)
- Zentrum für interdisziplinäre Afrikaforschung (ZIAF)
Registration: Please follow the link