Coaching sessions at The Writing Centre (Room IG 3.256)
This is a service, not a course.
Due to the COVID-19 outbreak, we will conduct all Writing Center sessions via Zoom until further notice.
- Sign up for a time-slot via Doodle. Due to the limited number of slots, there is a one slot per student per day limit.
- Send the text(s) you would like to discuss to firstname.lastname@example.org later than 22:00 the day before your session. Please include your name and the date & time of your session in the subject line of your e-mail.
- Join your Zoom meeting! We will send you a Zoom invitation scheduled for your time-slot.
Stay safe and healthy!
Hours During the Break:
October 19th, 22nd, 26th, and 29th, 12:00-17:00
Hours WiSe 2020/2021 (starting November 23rd):
The Writing Centre helps students of English or American Studies develop their academic writing skills in English through one-on-one coaching sessions. Students have the chance to optimize essays, response papers and term papers. We can help you with:
- Organizing ideas
- Developing a thesis statement
- Testing a thesis statement
- Structuring a text
- Reviewing a draft
- Improving clarity and language