Coaching sessions at The Writing Centre (Room IG 3.256)
This is a service, not a course.
- Sign up via Doodle (link on website). Due to the limited number of slots, there is a one slot per student per day limit.
- Send us your texts to email@example.com no later than 10pm the day before your session. Your name and the date + time of your session must be included in the subject line.
- Join your Zoom meeting! We will send you a Zoom invitation scheduled for your time-slot.
The Writing Centre helps students of English or American Studies develop their academic writing skills in English through one-on-one coaching sessions. Students have the chance to optimize essays, response papers and term papers. We can help you with:
- Organizing ideas
- Developing a thesis statement
- Testing a thesis statement
- Structuring a text
- Reviewing a draft
- Improving clarity and language