- Oberseminar DIGO: Diskrete Mathematik, Geometrie und Optimierung (dienstags)
- AG & Oberseminar Diskrete Mathematik (mittwochs)
- Kolloquium Mathematische Informatik (montags)
Research assistant and PhD Student of Prof. Dr. Thorsten Theobald.
- The dual cone of sums of nonnegative circuit polynomials, with M. Dressler and T. Theobald, Advances in Geometry
- A unified framework of SAGE and SONC polynomials and its duality theory, with L. Katthän and T. Theobald, Math. of Computation
- Global Optimization via the Dual SONC Cone and Linear Programming, with M. Dressler, J. Heuer and T. de Wolff, Proceedings of ISSAC 2020
- The S-cone and a primal-dual view on second-order representability, with T. Theobald, Beiträge zur Algebra und Geometrie
- Sublinear circuits and the constrained signomial nonnegativity problem, with R. Murray and T. Theobald
- Symmetry reduction in AM/GM-based optimization, with P. Moustrou, C. Riener, T. Theobald and H. Verdure
- Sublinear circuits for polyhedral sets, with T. Theobald
- Real Algebraic Geometry
- Nonnegativity of Polynomials
Talks and Posters
- 'Symmetries in AM/GM-based optimization' (pre-recorded talk), MEGA2021, Tromsø, Norway, June 09, 2021
- 'Global Optimization via the Dual SONC Cone and Linear Programming' (pre-recorded talk), ISSAC 2020, Kalamata, Greece, July 21, 2020
- 'Polyhedra and Signomial Optimization' (pre-recorded talk), ICMS 2020, Braunschweig, Germany, July 15, 2020
- 'A unified framework of SAGE and SONC polynomials and its duality theory' (poster), Women in Algebra and Symbolic Computations, Bad Dürkheim, Germany, December 9-11, 2019
- 'The dual cone of sums of nonnegative circuit polynomials' (talk), MEGA 2019 at Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Spain, June 20, 2019
- 'A unified framework of SAGE and SONC polynomials and its duality theory' (poster), Workshop on Applied Algebra at Technische Universität Braunschweig, Germany, June 7-8, 2019
- 'The dual cone of sums of nonnegative circuit polynomials' (talk), Arctic Applied Algebra at University of Tromsø, Norway, April 01, 2019
Summer term 2021
- Tutorial for "Semialgebraische Geometrie und Optimierung", lecturer: T. Theobald
Winter term 2020/2021
- Tutorial for "Konvexe Optimierung", lecturer: T. Theobald
- Seminar for "Reelle Polynome und Optimierung"
Summer term 2020
- Tutorial for "Optimierung", lecturer: T. Theobald
Winter term 2019/2020
- Tutorial for "Symbolisches Rechnen und Gröbnerbasen", lecturer: T. Theobald
- Seminar for "Diskrete und Algorithmische Mathematik"
Summer term 2019
- Seminar for "Mathematische Spieltheorie"