Jean Bernoulli Ravelomanana
I am a PhD-student of Amin Coja-Oghlan.
My research is funded by the project DFG646/4
My CV can be found here.
Research Interests: Random graph theory, analystic combinatorics and constraint satisfaction problems
- Random Structures and algorithms 2019 in Zurich
- Workshop on local algoriothms 2019 in Zurich
- 40 years of Replica Symmetry Breaking 2019 in Rome
- Winter School "Recent progress in glassy systems" 2020 in Les Houches
- Worksjop "Inference Problems: algorithms and lower bounds" 2020 at Goethe University (online)