Algebra und Geometrie
- Informationen zum Schwerpunkt
- TGiF-Tropical Seminar
- Aktuelle Vorträge
- Lehre im WiSe 2019/20
- Professorinnen und Professoren
- Mitarbeiterinnen und Mitarbeiter
- How to find us
M.Sc. Riccardo Zuffetti
I am working on orthogonal Shimura varieties, with particular interest in their interaction with modular forms. More precisely, I deal with cones of special cycles and the problem of their polyhedrality.
In my Master Thesis, written in Milan (Italy) with Prof. Bert Van Geemen (advisor) and Dr. Chiara Camere (co-advisor), I studied Symplectic Geometry, K3 surfaces and Hilbert schemes. In particular, I focused on:
- the Automorphism groups of projective Aut-general K3 surfaces with Picard number two;
- criteria for the strong ambiguity of Hilbert squares of projective K3 surfaces with Picard number one.
In the following paper you can find the conclusion of the latter problem.
Strongly ambiguous Hilbert squares of projective K3 surfaces with Picard number one (arXiv:1807.06936) - published in Rend. Sem. Mat. Univ. Politec. Torino (2019).